It’s week 35 of my series The Wednesday Pants (TWP) where I feature a different white pants outfit every week for a year. Whoa it was cold in Sydney today!!! Despite the fact that winter is still a couple of weeks off we sure got a taste of it today and we are gearing up for our coldest night of the year so far. Suffice to say the heater is cranking as I write this and my house is toasty warm. I wore my London Fog trench for the first time today and while I absolutely love the pale purple lining if truth be told it did not hold up well to the bone chilling winds. Maybe if I had of added an extra layer underneath it would have been better but it may just be time to start dragging out the big guns in the coat department. Read on for all the details …
This week I wore …
Last week 116 links were attached!!! Thanks to the bloggers at Red Reticule, The Fashion Investigator, Northwest Mountain Living, The Fabulous Journey, Tea Time With Trina, Between The Pearls, Jacket Society and Murphy Family Madness, who all featured white pants outfits this week. Check them out! My personal favourite this week was Tiffany who’s thrifted outfit was fabulous from top to toe. How awesome are those glasses! The most clicked link was Coco et La vie en Rose in stunning royal blue unexpectedly paired with black sneakers.
Want to be featured next week? All I ask is that you follow these simple rules when you link up:-
- Follow your host on Facebook, Bloglovin’, Twitter and/or Pintrest.
- Your post should be either a white pants outfit from your archives or your best OOTD from this week.
- Ensure you link goes to a specific blog page rather than your home page.
- Include a link back to Sydney Fashion Hunter in your post.
- Visit a couple of the other links and discover new blogs to love!