It’s week forty one of my series The Wednesday Pants (TWP) where I feature a different white pants outfit every week for a year. Well Monday was the winter solstice so the days are officially getting longer but they sure are getting colder as we inch towards Spring, in fact Sunday was the coldest day we have had in two years! I couldn’t wait to get my jacket back on as I was snapping these pics. Today I’m mixing high end and high street. Check out my custom made Pradas (with my initials!). Read on for all the details …
This week I wore …
Last week 109 links were attached!!! Thanks to Bre from Bump and Run, Jacqueline from Petite Silver Vixen, Kishina from Kishina’s Kurvy Korner, Debbie from Fashion Fairy Dust, Grace from Color and Grace, Amanda from The Chambray Bunny, Amy from Straight A Style, and Melissa from Mom With Style who all featured white pants outfits this week. Check them out! My personal favourite this week was Kim Adams Morgan in fabulous monochrome stripes and the most clicked link was Sarah in a cute cut out skirt.
See who I link up with here.
Want to be featured next week? All I ask is that you follow these simple rules when you link up:-
- Follow your host on Facebook, Bloglovin’, Twitter and/or Pintrest.
- Follow your co-host on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and/or Pinterest
- Your post should be either a white pants outfit from your archives or your best OOTD from this week.
- Ensure you link goes to a specific blog page rather than your home page.
- Include a link back to Sydney Fashion Hunter in your post.
- Visit a couple of the other links and discover new blogs to love!