It’s week forty five of my series The Wednesday Pants (TWP) where I feature a different white pants outfit every week for a year. This week I’m in beautiful Hawaii and I can’t tell you how great it feels to feel the sunshine on my skin again. The best bit? I can ditch the heavy layers and wear this floaty summer dress. I’ve been wanting to do a dress over pants look for some time but I hadn’t found the right dress until now. The lovely people at Showinbuy approached me a while ago for a collaboration and I’m so glad they did. I love the cut out details in the arms. My only complaint would be that I wish it came in an XS and this small is a bit big which is why I decided to cinch it with a metal hoop belt. Read on for all the details …
This week I wore …
This weeks co-host is Christie, her blog The Closet by Christie is a 9 – 5 style guide all about the office where you will find everything from how to style guides, what’s trending and office to happy hours transition looks. Christie spends a lot of time at work and her wardrobe consists of mostly office wear and she loves to find creative ways to incorporate her work-wear into her weekend wear and vice versa to maximise her wardrobe. Make sure you stop by and check out her blog.
See who I link up with here.
If you are linking up this week please follow these simple rules when you link up:-
- Follow your host on Facebook, Bloglovin’, Twitter and/or Pintrest.
- Follow your co-host on Instagram, Twitter and/or Pintrest.
- Your post should be either a white pants outfit from your archives or your best OOTD from this week.
- Ensure you link goes to a specific blog page rather than your home page.
- Include a link back to Sydney Fashion Hunter in your post.
- Visit a couple of the other links and discover new blogs to love!