Happy Hump Day peeps! I’m excited to be hosting the very first Fresh Fashion Forum this week. While it’s sad to have kissed The Wednesday Pants goodbye I’m glad I’ll have a little more flexibility in my outfit posts going forward because there really are no rules here. I will simply be posting an outfit I have worn during the week. First up I’m featuring my favourite pair of plaid pants which have been on high rotation since I bought them in Hawaii on a recent trip. Every time I wear these I get a compliment on them which is lovely. I’ve really enjoyed seeing all of your outfits each week so I hope you will continue to stop by and add your #OOTD’s. Read on for all the details …
Last week the most clicked link was Sheree from Posh Classy Mom in an awesome suede skirt and matching boots. My personal favourite was Sandy and her adorable daughter from Sandy A La Mode, representing Utah in matching Home T’s in the cutest ever Mummy and me post. Do you have a Home T? I wore mine here, not only are they the softest T’s ever, they support a wonderful cause.
See who I link up with here.
Want to be featured next week? All I ask is that you follow these simple rules when you link up:-
- Follow your host on Facebook, Bloglovin’, Twitter and/or Pintrest.
- Follow your co-host on Facebook and/or Instagram.
- Ensure you link goes to a specific blog page rather than your home page.
- Include a link back to Sydney Fashion Hunter in your post.
- Visit a couple of the other links and discover new blogs to love!