As this post goes live I’ll be approximately 11,000 metres in the air and just under 3 hours from touching down in Sydney after spending the last two days in Perth for work. Perth is pretty much as far away as you can get from Sydney and still be in Australia. Today I’m featuring the outfit(s) that I wore on Sunday. It was such a busy, but extremely rewarding day. I spent the morning and afternoon at the Mini Enablers dance concert. They had a ball and so did we (cute pics below!). I headed home to snap these pics in 10 minutes flat in the backyard where my kangaroo paws are in full bloom. I was in such a rush I forgot to add any jewellery, which is very unlike me but hey ho, there things happen! I then headed into the city for dinner with one of my readers and a fellow blogger who was visiting Sydney from Chicago. Robin blogs over at This I Do For Me and is amazingly inspiring. She is embracing life post 50 and is just one of the sweetest people I have ever met. I know that we will be keeping it touch. Given I did not have a lot of time to transition my look from day to night, I simply changed up by double denim day look by switching my shoes and jacket. Read on for all the details …
- True Religion Serene Jeans – Featured in The Monthly Wrap #37. How cute is the pink stitching detail on the pocket? Options here, here & here.
- The Limited Embellished Halter – Featured in The Weekly Wrap #24. Options here, here & here.
- Gap White Denim Jacket – Featured in The Weekly Wrap #17. Options here, here & here.
- Back Leather Coat – Custom made for me in Bali. Options here, here & here.
- Shoes Of Prey Black Glitter Flats – Custom designed by me. Design your own here. Options here, here & here.
- Black Leather Belt – Old. Options here, here & here.
- Nine West Martina Pumps – Feature in The Monthly Wrap #40. Buy here. Options here, here & here.
- Coach Cross Body Bag – Old. Options here, here & here.
Love link ups? See my complete list of Fashion Blogger Link Ups here. Who else will you link up with today? Let me know if there are any I have missed and I will gladly add them.
- Follow your host on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Instagram and/or Pinterest;
- Add a link back to Sydney Fashion Hunter in the post you are linking (text or button above);
- Link as many times as you like to specific blog posts (not your home page); and
- Visit a few other blogs and find new blogs to love.
So how do you do double denim? I would love to hear about it in the comments below!