Hey there and welcome to another FFF. Did I mention I was on holidays? WooHoo! Two whole weeks off and I am trying to make the most of every single bit of it. I love spending the Christmas/New Year period with family and friends so even though I am not at work I am staying in Sydney during my break which has given me an excellent excuse to spend more time with great friends. The Enabler and I decided to treat the mini-enablers to a girly day out and despite Sydney’s bleak weather (where are you summer?!?) we decided on lunch at the iconic Bondi Icebergs with a bit of shopping thrown in afterwards at Westfield Bondi Junction. Read on for all the details …
This week I wore:-
- Express Sleeveless Portofino – Featured in The Weekly Wrap #19. Options here & here.
- True Religion Denim Shorts – Old. Options here, here & here.
- Coach Cross Body Bag – Old. Options here, here & here.
- Guess Watch – Old. Options here, here & here.
- Holster Thongs – Featured in The Weekly Wrap #4. Options here, here & here.
- Prada Sunglasses – Old. Options here, here & here.
- Follow your host on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Instagram and/or Pinterest;
- Add a link back to Sydney Fashion Hunter in the post you are linking (text or button above);
- Link as many times as you like to specific blog posts (not your home page); and
- Visit a few other blogs and find new blogs to love.
Have you got any time off over the holidays? Are you doing anything fun? I’d love to hear about your adventures in the comments below.
Disclaimer: This posts contains affiliate links for which a small commission may be paid. Items marked C/O have been provided courtesy of the retailer. All opinions are my own.