Why hello again! Thanks so much for stopping by again for another link up. Firstly, I have to apologise to Victoria of The Mummy Chronicles. Last week I announced the name of the new link up as Whatcha Wearing Wednesday, but I have just realised it is exactly the same as her’s. Oops! Great minds think alike I guess! Clearly a name change was needed but I had nothing so I surveyed Mr SFH (no help!) and The Enabler before settling on Fresh Fashion Forum. I have done extensive research (5 minutes of googling!) and it does not appear to be in use so I’m going with it! Anyway after a false start it’s onwards and upwards. Despite it being Spring, we have had some distinctly winter like weather in Sydney for the last month or so but I’m working on the theory that if you build it they will come, or in my case, if you dress like it they will come. Sunny yellow pants are the epitome of Spring in my book and I’ve matched them with a super lady like bow shirt (very unlike me!), a lightweight trench to keep the chill away and neutral accessories finish it all off. This week I’m also trying to up my photo game. I’m not going to be winning any awards any time soon, but at least I’m out of the backyard! Read on for all the details …
This week I wore:-
- The Limited Pencil Pants – Featured in The Weekly Wrap #24. Options here, here & here.
- The Limited Bow Blouse – Featured in The Weekly Wrap #9. Options here, here & here.
- H&M Trench – Featured in The Weekly Wrap #5. Options here, here & here.
- Nude Leather Belt – Featured in The Weekly Wrap #4. Buy here.
- Kurt Geiger Pumps – Featured in The Weekly Wrap #4. Options here, here & here.
- Sash & Belle Menzies Tote (C/O) – Featured here. Red/Blue/Black available. Options here, here & here.
- Prada Sunglasses – Old. Options here, here & here.
- Lovisa Earrings – Featured in The Weekly Wrap #38. Options here, here & here.
- Envy Bedazzle Ring – Featured in The Monthly Wrap #36. Buy here. Options here, here & here.
And now for the link up …
This week’s co-host is Ritu from Rocketlooks. On the blog, Ritu writes about her personal experiences of day to day activities covering fashion, beauty, crafts, travel, food and whatever else takes her fancy. Ritu is an Engineer by trade who hails from India and she often shares the details of the fascinating culture from her homeland. Ritu loves to explore all the beauty the world has to offer by reading new blogs and connecting with other bloggers. Head on over now and check out her latest posts.
Interested in co-hosting? Email me for more details.
Last week a record 145 links were added. I am truly grateful for each and every one of you who stop by every week. The most clicked link was last week’s co-host Bron of Flat Bum Mum, a fellow Aussie who was dealing with school holidays by doling out a zillion vegemite sandwiches, Yum! I had a little help this week picking ‘my’ favourite. The Mini-Enablers are on school holidays at the moment and I gave them a short list of my five favourites and they did the rest. The decision was unanimously in favour of Andrea from Living On Cloud Nine who is rebelliously wearing white after labour day. We have no such rule in Australia so I’m all for it! Head over to both these ladies blogs and show them some love.
Love link ups? See my complete list of Fashion Blogger Link Ups here. Who else will you link up with today? Let me know if there are any I have missed and I will gladly add them.
Want to be featured next week? Link up following the rules below:-
- Follow your host on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Instagram and/or Pinterest;
- Follow your co-host on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or Pinterest;
- Add a link back to Sydney Fashion Hunter in the post you are linking (text or button above);
- Link as many times as you like to specific blog posts (not your home page); and
- Visit a few other blogs and find new blogs to love.
So tell me, yellow pants, yay or nay? Let me know in the comments below.
Until Next Time …
Disclaimer: This posts contains affiliate links for which a small commission may be paid. Items marked C/O have been provided courtesy of the retailer. All opinions are my own.