It’s week forty six of my series The Wednesday Pants (TWP) where I feature a different white pants outfit every week for a year. I got home from Hawaii on Monday night and was straight back to work on Tuesday. After two days back it’s almost like “What Holiday?”. It’s still really cold in Sydney but luckily I have a nice new down coat to keep me warm. I love the purple colour but my eldest son (Mr 23) is not a fan. In fact he proclaimed it “chat”. When I protested he went a step further and said it was “the most chatest thing he has ever seen me wear”. Oh well I guess you can’t please everyone all the time. Just to double up on the girly shades I have paired it with my new fuschia Michael Kors tote which I picked up on sale while in Hawaii. Read on for all the details …
This week I wore …
This weeks co-host is Adriele who blogs over at Style Assisted. Adriele is a stylist, (sometime) model and now a new Mum. After a decade in politics, she decided to hang up her political hat and focus on her new baby boy Alexander. Her style has evolved from 9-5 work chic to every day outfits mixed with date night looks and the occasional fancy event dress. She believes style should be personal but accessible to everyone. In addition to outfits, she also shares some beauty favourites and other tips and tricks she’s picked up over the years! This week Adriele is makes her white pants outfit look stunning paired with stripes.
See who I link up with here.
Want to be featured next week? All I ask is that you follow these simple rules when you link up:-
- Follow your host on Facebook, Bloglovin’, Twitter and/or Pintrest.
- Follow your co-host on Instagram and/or Twitter.
- Your post should be either a white pants outfit from your archives or your best OOTD from this week.
- Ensure you link goes to a specific blog page rather than your home page.
- Include a link back to Sydney Fashion Hunter in your post.
- Visit a couple of the other links and discover new blogs to love!